1/18/2009 11:11:00 AM

Winter....

I am so sick of winter already. It has completely disabled my geocaching. I'm trapped inside!

As if it were not enough to have record snowfall already this year, but this last week the temperatures here were into the negatives. Double-digit negatives. So even if we weren't buried in the white stuff, it is too dangerous to venture outside. Bummer.

I started thinking about it today because it appears to be so nice outside. We are finally getting a glimpse of the sun. It looks so nice outside but it's not.

I can't wait for spring!!

:-)

1 comments:

J said...

What about event caches? I have never actually participated in one, but do you have many in your area? You might even considering throwing one yourself? It is a good way to keep busy until spring and meet some of your local cachers.