11/25/2008 09:36:00 PM

Lapse

I am experiencing a lapse in my geocaching activities as of late. With the daily beatings at the workplace and the recent unfavorable Wisconsin weather, I have kept myself inside. This does not make me happy. Looks like a busy weekend coming up with the holidays of course. Lots of family time planned for Thursday and back to work on Friday.
Maybe I will luck out this weekend and get some nice weather. Precipitation is acceptable, please just let it be above freezing! :-)

Since my geocaching will be slowing down during the "brrrr months", I will post some images that I have taken while out geocaching. One of the best parts about geocaching for me is the peacefulness of solitude and the new places I get to experience. I like to experience new places on my own so I can really take it all in.

Anyhoo, I will be posting pics when I can, or just rambling away on my other blog.

Happy holidays.

~A~

0 comments: