10/19/2008 10:07:00 AM

My First Week of Caching

Hello~

Finally got the GPS so caching is an option again. YAY!
So I have officially been caching since October 12th, 2008. Not very long, but in that short period of time I have managed to log 12 finds. Not too bad.
I am still in the early stages of caching where all I can think about is getting out to do it. I am crazy. :)
I went out yesterday and found a bunch. Bad thing though is all those Asian lady beetles flying around. They were so bad yesterday I couldn't even get out of the car. I missed one find because of them. They were swarming ground zero and I was not going to be disturbing them too much. Oh well, ended up logging five for the day. Got thwarted a few times by muggles also.
Muggles always seem to show up at the wrong times. No matter how secluded of an area, muggles always find me. Damn muggles!
Anyway I am going to try and go again today. I have to watch out for those beetles again.
Cache on!

~A~

0 comments: